We do not collect personally-identifiable information unless you provide it to us. If provided, we may collect and use the following personally-identifiable information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or posting material, such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address and telephone number), age group, date of birth, gender, product concerns and the brand and products you use.
- Information you provide to us when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information that you provide when signing up to receive email notifications, including your email address, whenever the Company posts new information to the Investor Relations portion of the Website.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
If you would prefer that we not collect any personally-identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.